Vashno Devi 2 Night 3 Days
Duration: 1 Nights / 02 Days
Destinations: ARRIVAL SRINAGAR – SONMARG – SRINAGAR LOCAL SIGHT SEEING – DAY EXCURSION TO GULMARG – DEPARTURE SRINAGAR –AIRPORT.
Include: Sightseeing, Hotel, Breakfast, Dinner
Day 01 : Dehradun to Barkot- Barkot to Yamunotri – Return to Barkot- Barkot to Harsil – Harsil to Gangotri – Gangotri to Harsil (Overnight Stay at Harsil)
Early morning at 06:30 is left Dehradun for Barkot. Time took 30 min. Arrive Barkot and leave for Yamunotri situated at a distance of 6 km by pony/ dandi. Time taken is 5 to 6 hrs. We leave Barkot for Harsil around 1:00 pm and arrive at Harsil in about 30 min. Upon arrival at Harsil you are transferred to Gangotri by car/jeep. Gangotri is situated at a distance of 25 km from Harsil and the time has taken is roughly 1 hr. After Darshan you are transferred back to Harsil for Overnight stay. Overnight at Harsil retreat.
(We can also stay in Kharsali for overnight stay first due to weather or operational clearance. So this should be well understood to passengers before they accept the proposals to avoid any last moment confusion. In case of extra night stay due to weather or any technical problem the stay and food expenses will be bear by passengers only. We will bear the cost of crew and craft on our own. We will only wait for 01 additional night to cooperate with the situation in terms of completion of the Yatra. Any extension is not allowed in above cost and conditions. We can cancel the yatra in any such situation of waiting due to weather or any problem. )
Day 02 : Harsil to Kedarnath – Kedarnath to Badrinath – back to Dehradun
After early breakfast leaves Harsil for Kedarnath at 07:00am. Arrive Kedarnath by 08:00aam.Here the temple is at a walking distance and you
will be provided special darshan slips. At 10 am we leave for Badrinath.The flying time is 30 min approx.Arrive Badrinath and proceed to the temple for darshan. Lunch at Sarovar portico. After lunch t ransfer to helipad to board flight for Dehradun.
Our Helicopter charter services include:
- Pony/Palaki service at Yamunotri Car service at Gangotri.
- 1 Night Accommodation at Harsil or Kharsali. Dinner in Harsil Or Kharsali as per stay.
- Shuttle service at Kedarnath with priority Darshan. Car service at Badrinath with priority Puja Pass.
Accommodation on suggestive hotels.
- Daily buffet breakfast (Except day of arrival). Arrival/ Departure Assistance.
- Transportation with Service-oriented driver. Fuel, Toll, Parking Fee and Driver Allowance. All prevailing taxes.
Our Helicopter Charter Services Excludes:
- Monument Entrance Fee, that has to be paid directly on arrival at the monuments. International/ Domestic Flights.
- Personal expense such as Tipping, Meals other than mentioned in inclusions etc. Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the “Cost Inclusions”.
General Terms and Conditions
We as a service provider shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
TERMS & CONDITIONS : –
- Maximum 04 Passengers will be allowed in 01 Helicopter.
- Total passenger weight will not be in the excess of 320 Kgs.
- Maximum Baggage Allowance 5Kgs/ Person.
- Passenger may carry only one small pack of not more than 2 Kgs of weight in Flight.
- Excess volume baggage would not be allowed on Helicopter f light.
- Price is subject to change without prior notice. Please confirm in advance.
Reservations & Payments
Reservation: A final deposit of 100% of tour cost is required to secure your reservation. Deposit of payment as per your selected tour is required prior to the commencement of tour or as per agreed at the time of confirmation of the tour.
Prices do not include charges for laundry service, telephone and Internet usage, wines, liquors, mineral waters, travel insurance, international flight tickets, India visa fees, tips, monument tickets, movie/video camera fee at monuments, miscellaneous expenses, souvenirs or any other expenses which are not specified.
Other fees may be imposed by airlines which are the passenger’s responsibility.
Most programs allow travel deviations that affect destination, departure date, program extensions, and the like. Note that tour plan can be changed; provided that requests are made in writing 21 days prior to the commencement of the tour. No deviations can be made or processed within 21 days of commencement of the tour.
before 30+ days 10% of Total Tour Cost before 29-22 days 25% of Total Tour Cost before 21-16 days 60% of Total Tour Cost before 15-0 days 100% of Total Tour Cost
Protect Your Investment
You can feel confident that the full value of your investment is protected. Now that’s peace of mind!