Calming Kerala 3 Nights / 4 Days
Duration: 03 Nights / 04 Days
Destinations: Cochin – Munnar -Munnar Day 2 – Munnar To Alleppey – Alleppey to Cochin.
Include: Sightseeing, Hotel, Breakfast, Dinner
Day 01: Cochin – Munnar
After you arrive at the Cochin railway station or airport you will meet our representative who will help you in getting transferred to Munnar, by road. On the way, admire the mesmerizing view of the green tea plantations, Cheeyappara waterfall, on arriving, check into the hotel. The rest of the day is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 02: Munnar Day 2
After breakfast, leave for the tour of the hill town. The first spot is the Eravikulam National Park. Later you are going to cover the Old Munnar Town, its bazaar, Dairy Farm, Mattupetty Dam and tea gardens. Day at leisure. Night stay in Munnar
Day 03: Munnar To Alleppey
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to houseboat. Around 1200 hrs. check in at the Houseboat and start your cruise through the rich and splendid backwater. Just relax at the deluxe houseboat. It will be a unique and exclusive experience in your lifetime. You will be cruising along the village sides and paddy fields witnessing the core life of the Kerala villages for the whole day. The house boat is fully furnished with bedrooms and a kitchen. Dinner and overnight at the houseboat
Day 04: Alleppey to Cochin
On the last day, get transferred to Cochin railway station or airport to board a train or a flight for your onward destination.
- 02 Nights Accommodation In Shimla
- 02 Nights Accommodation In Manali
- Welcome Drink On Arrival
- 04 Morning Tea, Breakfast & Dinner
- Pick Up- Delhi Drop Ex – Delhi.
- All Toll, Parking Charges, Driver Charges, Fuel Cost Inclusive.
- All Transfers & Sightseeing By A/C Cab
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Entrance Ticket / Elephant Ride / Camel Ride / Jeep Ride
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.