AMAZING SHIMLA MANALI DHARMSHALA BY CAR PACKAGE
Duration: 06 Nights / 07 Days
Destinations: Delhi – Shimla, Manali Local Sightseeing – Manali – Solang Valley – Manali – Dharamshala – Delhi
Include: Sightseeing, Hotel, Breakfast, Dinner
₹8,999/- Per Person
Day 01:- Delhi – Shimla (350 Kms) 8-9 Hrs.
On arrival at Delhi, we will meet you and transfer to Shimla. Evening check in the hotel and evening free at Mall road and Lakker bazar visit. Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 02:- Shimla (Local Sightseeing:-
Morning after breakfast proceed to full day sightseeing of Jakhoo Hills, Green Valley, White Flower hall, Kufri, Indira Tourist Park & Mini zoo in Shimla. Evening free to visit Mall Road for Shopping. Overnight stay & Dinner at Hotel.
Day 03:- Shimla – Manali (260 Kms) 7 Hrs (Kullu )
MMorning after breakfast proceed to Manali. Evening Check in hotel. En-route visit Kullu sightseeing .Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04 :- Manali Local Sightseeing
Morning after Breakfast visit local places like Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Vashisth Temple, Club house, Monasteries. Evening free to visit Mall Road or visit Local Sightseeing by Byke on Direct Payment Basis. Evening Return to Hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
1. Hadimba Devi Temple-
It chief central of interest in Manali, dedicated to the goddess Hadimba , the Wife of Bheema of Mahabharata Fame, This is wooden temple, In the dense forest of magnificent deodar, is about 2.5 Kms from the Mall. It is a pleasant stroll to the temple which was built in 1553 A.D.
2. Vashisht Temple-
Vashisht (3.5 kms from Mall):- Hot Sulphur Water springs – Which is widely believed as an effective skin diseases healer and Posses various medical Properties. Nearby it is the pyramidal stone temple dedicated to vashisht Muni & lord Rama temple.
Tibetan Monastery (0.5 Kms):- This Gadhan Thekchoking Gompa dominates the Tibetan area builtin 1969. The main attraction of the monastery is the handicrafts of Tibetan artistry and the carpets that are woven and sold in the monastery.
4. Club House
Club House (2 Kms from Mall):- Club house is famous for a amusement activities like skating, Disco Theque, auditorium etc.
Day 05 : Manali – Solang Valley – Manali
Morning after Breakfast Full Day Sightseeing Solang Valley. Evening Free For leisure Activity Overnight stay at hotel Manali.
Solang Valley in Manali is located at a distance of 13 kms in a side valley at the top of the Kullu valley is a splendid valley between Solang village and Beas Kund. Solang valley offers the view of glaciers and snow-capped mountains and peaks. Solang Valley has fine ski slopes. The Mountaineering Institute of Manali has installed a ski lift for training purpose. Located here is a hut and guest house of the Mountaineering and Allied sports Institute, Manali. Now a few hotels have also come up. The winter skiing festival is organised in Solang Valley. Sking and Paragliding are two main activities are organised here. Apart from this many other adventure sports are available like Zorbing, Horse riding & Snow Motor Bikes riding etc.
PS: Rohtang Pass excursion is not included our package cost, due to Manali Taxi Union. It will be chargeable extra payable directly by the guests as per the taxi union permit.
Note: Rohtang Pass will be closed on every Tuesday & sightseeing tour will be possible on subject weather condition.
Day 06:- Manali – Dharamshala ( 240 Kms )
Morning after breakfast proceed to Dharamshala and Check in Hotel and after taking some rest proceed to local Dharamshala sightseeing like Lord Eligin’s Memorial, Dal lake, Bhagshunath Temple and Water Fall, Dalai Lama Temple, Cricket Stadium. Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 07:- Dharamshala – Delhi Drop.
Morning after breakfast Checkout from hotel Dharmshala Drive to Delhi Drop. Delhi at airport, bus stand railway station with onward journey.
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Shimla.
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Manali.
- 01 Nights Accommodation in Dharmshala.
- Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic)
- 06 Morning Tea, 06 Breakfasts, 06 Dinners.
- Pick Up & Drop Delhi By Private Car
- No Any Hidden Cost and No Service Charge.
- All transfers & sightseeing by Same Private Car
- All toll tax, parking charges, driver charges, fuel cost inclusive.
- All applicable taxes.
- Cost of Lunch and any additional meals.
- Air fare.
- All Monuments Entrances Fees.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, Luggage Charges, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), Porterage .
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- 5 % Gst
- Any costarising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Snow Vehicle Fare, If Road Is Block Due To Snow.