Rajasthan Tour 3 Nights / 4 Days
Duration: 03 Nights / 04 Days
Destinations: Rajasthan is India’s largest state by area. It is located on the northern side of the country, where it comprises most of the wide and inhospitable Thar Desert and shares a border with Pakistan along the Sutlej-Indus river valley. Arrive Delhi–Delhi – Agrav – Agra to Jaipurv – Jaipur to New Delhi.
Include: Sightseeing, Hotel, Breakfast, Dinner
Day 01: Delhi – Jaipur
Pick-up from Delhi and drive to Jaipur. In the afternoon sight-seeing of the place including Hawa Mahal – the palace of wind. Later visit the City Palace and the apartment housing museums with an array of textiles, costumes, arms, weapons and paintings and finally visit Jantar-Mantar, the observatory built by Maharaja Jai Singh-II. Over-night stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Jaipur – Ajmer – Pushkar
After Breakfast, this morning, you will proceed on a visit to the ancient capital of the Kachhawaha Rajputs, Amber. Pay directly for your Elephant ride or for the Jeep ride up the fort. Then proceed to visit important pilgrimage places of Hindus and is famous for having the only temple in the world, dedicated to Lord Brahma. On arrival at Pushkar, visit the famous Brahma Temple.. Take a holy dip in the Pushkar Lake and visit its 52 bathing Ghats and more than 500 temples. Each of them has their own legends of miraculous powers and powers of healing and display a variety of architectural styles. Pushkar is also known all over the world for its beautiful roses and rose essence. Overnight stay at the hotel in Jaipur.
Day 03: Jaipur
After breakfast, the day is at leisure. Over-night stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Jaipur – Delhi
After breakfast drive back to Delhi. End of the tour with ultimate memories of holidays.
- 02 Nights Accommodation In Shimla
- 02 Nights Accommodation In Manali
- Welcome Drink On Arrival
- 04 Morning Tea, Breakfast & Dinner
- Pick Up- Delhi Drop Ex – Delhi.
- All Toll, Parking Charges, Driver Charges, Fuel Cost Inclusive.
- All Transfers & Sightseeing By A/C Cab
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Entrance Ticket / Elephant Ride / Camel Ride / Jeep Ride
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.