HONEYMOON KULLU MANALI VOLVO TOUR PACKAGE
Duration: 03 NIGHT 04 DAYS
Destinations: Delhi – Manali, Solang Valley – Kullu & Manikaran – Solang Valley – Manali – Delhi (By Volvo)
Include: Sightseeing, Hotel, Breakfast, Dinner
Day 01:- Delhi – Manali (550kms/12Hrs)
On arrival at Delhi , we will meet you and transfer to Manali. Evening check in the hotel and evening free .Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 02 : Manali Local Sightseeing
After, Morning take breakfast .We will visit local places like Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Vashisth Temple, Club house, Monasteries. Evening free to visit Mall Road or visit Local Sightseeing by Byke on Direct Payment Basis. Evening Return to Hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
1. Hadimba Devi Temple–
It chief central of interest in Manali, dedicated to the goddess Hadimba , the Wife of Bheema of Mahabharata Fame, This is wooden temple, In the dense forest of magnificent deodar, is about 2.5 Kms from the Mall. It is a pleasant stroll to the temple which was built in 1553 A.D.
2. Vashisht Temple-
Vashisht (3.5 kms from Mall):- Hot Sulphur Water springs – Which is widely believed as an effective skin diseases healer and Posses various medical Properties. Nearby it is the pyramidal stone temple dedicated to vashisht Muni & lord Rama temple.
Tibetan Monastery (0.5 Kms):- This Gadhan Thekchoking Gompa dominates the Tibetan area builtin 1969. The main attraction of the monastery is the handicrafts of Tibetan artistry and the carpets that are woven and sold in the monastery.
4. Club House
Club House (2 Kms from Mall):- Club house is famous for a amusement activities like skating, Disco Theque, auditorium etc.
Day 03 :Manali – Solang Valley ( Snow Point)
MMorning after Breakfast Full Day Sightseeing Solang Valley. Evening Free For leisure Activity Overnight stay at hotel Manali.
Solang Valley in Manali is located at a distance of 13 kms in a side valley at the top of the Kullu valley is a splendid valley between Solang village and Beas Kund. Solang valley offers the view of glaciers and snow-capped mountains and peaks. Solang Valley has fine ski slopes. The Mountaineering Institute of Manali has installed a ski lift for training purpose. Located here is a hut and guest house of the Mountaineering and Allied sports Institute, Manali. Now a few hotels have also come up. The winter skiing festival is organised in Solang Valley. Sking and Paragliding are two main activities are organised here. Apart from this many other adventure sports are available like Zorbing, Horse riding & Snow Motor Bikes riding etc. Evening Return to Hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
PS: Rohtang Pass excursion is not included our package cost, due to Manali Taxi Union. It will be chargeable extra payable directly by the guests as per the taxi union permit.
Note: Rohtang Pass will be closed on every Tuesday & sightseeing tour will be possible on subject weather condition.
Day 04:- Manali – Delhi (550km ) 12-13 Hrs.
Morning after breakfast check out from hotel and proceed to Delhi. Enroute visit kullu, Nagger Castle & Drop at Delhi airport, railway station with onward journey.
03 Nights Accommodation in Manali
- Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic)
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Manali
- 03 Morning Tea, 03 Breakfasts, 03 Dinners
- Pick Up & Drop Delhi By Private Car
- All Taxes Inclusive
- * No Any Hidden Cost and No Service Charge.
- All transfers & sightseeing by Same Private Car
- All toll tax, parking charges, driver charges, fuel cost inclusive.
- All applicable taxes.
- Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic)
- Cost of Lunch and any additional meals.
- Air fare.
- All Monuments Entrances Fees.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, Luggage Charges, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), Porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- 5 % Gst
- Any costarising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- • Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Snow Vehicle Fare, If Road Is Block Due To Snow.
- Room Heater Charges